ServiceEdge TBEST Hosting - Client Add-In
The ServiceEdge TBEST Hosting Client Add-in provides subscribers with the tools to access and manage hosted TBEST products. The ServiceEdge TBEST Hosting Client provides the following:
- Activate the local subscriber and register with the TBEST Hosting service
- Set the TBEST Download Settings to point to the hosted TBEST Model, Transit System(s), Socio-Economic Data
- Update hosted/managed TBEST Model files on the local computer
- View the Service Extent supported by the Model Subscription
- Deactivate the local subscriber
TBEST Hosting Client Installation and Subscription Activation
- Install the latest TBEST 4.6 software on the local machine*. Follow the TBEST 4.6 installation instructions here.
- Once installed, from the Windows Start menu open TBEST 4.6.
- Download and install the ServiceEdge TBEST Hosting Client Add-In*. At the end of the install, use the installation option to open the Hosting Client Add-In.
- In the TBEST Hosting Subscription Manager (see screen capture below), enter your Name, Organization and Email address into the Subscriber Info.
- Enter the organization’s Hosting Subscription Key and click the Activate Subscription button.
- Once activated, the subscription information will be listed in the Active Subscriptions list.
- You are now ready to download the host organization’s data from within TBEST. To download data, within TBEST go to the File -> Downloads menu and select either the Transit Systems, Socio-Economic Support Data or Model Files option.
*Local Administrative Permissions Required for software installation